Penile Extender Enhances Surgery Results
New York, NY – Have you recently undergone penile enhancement surgery, but want to guarantee that you achieve maximum results? In many cases, your surgeon will advise you to use a penile extender to help you reach your maximum penis length.
What is a penile extender?
Penile extenders are simple devices designed to gradually stretch the tissue of the penis to enlarge both the length and girth of your penis. The traction adds length and thickness naturally and permanently.
Most of these devices are very similar in design and consist of two main components. The first component is the fastening point – there will be two that fasten at the base of the penis and another that fastens just before the glans. There will then be bars or rods that extend the length of the device.
These devices are widely available with a quick internet search, and can even be found on Ebay. Before purchasing one, it is best to speak with your surgeon about which one will offer you the best results following your surgery.
How does it work?
The mechanics behind a penile extender are fairly simple. The bars or rods are lengthened by the wearer over time to stretch the penis. It can be used on its own or for the best results, should be used following penis enlargement surgery.
When used after surgery, it is recommended that it be worn for at least two hours a day to help achieve the best results. If using the device without having surgery before, it will be necessary to wear the device for at least four to six hours a day for at least six months to achieve results.
The device can be worn at any time of day, and you can extend it to your comfort level.
Dr. Elliot Heller, a top NY penile enhancement surgeon, offers the following tips for using an extender.
- Carefully follow your surgeon’s advice. If you have just had surgery, it will be important to follow all care instructions as provided by your surgeon to ensure proper healing and maximum results are achieved.
- Prepare your penis for the extender by wrapping the frenulum in gauze or a small piece of cloth. This can protect the area from rubbing that may occur during extender use.
- Attach of side of the extender strap to the cradle to ensure the extender stays in place, then place the penis in the extender. Grabbing the penis just below the glas, pull the glans toward the extender cradle. Once it is in place, simply slide the strap up and over the penis, behind the glans, until it feels comfortable.
- Secure the straps by pulling the strap through the opening on the side of the cradle and securing it tightly. You will need to do this with one hand while you hold the penis in place with the other.
- Tighten the straps again to ensure a tight fit, while ensuring your penis is held properly.
- Begin stretching your penis by adjusting the tension rods until you feel a stretch. Start slowly and be sure to maintain a comfortable stretch. Dr. Heller advises not to overstretch your penis as you can cause injury. You may also wish to apply heat to encourage blood flow.
If you have questions about the use of your penile extender, call Dr. Heller’s office and a member of his staff can assist you. There are various models on the market, including some with vacuum systems, so be sure to speak with Dr. Heller about which will work best for you.
© 2015 Millionairium and Allure Plastic Surgery Center. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Millionairium and Allure Plastic Surgery are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this press release is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.