Dr. Heller Recounts The Far-Reaching Effects Penis Size Has on a Man’s Self-Esteem
Manhattan, NY – For decades, studies and surveys have generated data that proves time and time again that a man’s perception of his penis directly affects his confidence and self-esteem. Just recently a detailed study done by Dr. Alicia Walker demonstrates just how much this correlation can affect everything in a man’s life.
Using the social platform Reddit, American researcher Alicia Walker studied men across North America. She asked them to answer a survey. The question were regarding their general health, willingness to enter relationships, self-esteem, etc. There were also questions about how they perceived their penis. She asked them to accurately measure their penis. She also asked them to send clinical photos to see whether they really were as “small” as they perceived themselves to be.
She launched the study just this June. However, she had to cut it short because of public outcry at the supposed academic impropriety of asking for photographic evidence. (Professor Walker maintains the pictures were strictly for verifying whether men performed their self-measurement correctly). Nevertheless, she yielded some preliminary results from this study. The results are shocking.
Effects on Self-Esteem
- Condom usage is augmented by a man’s perception of his size. Perhaps nobody that thinks they are small wishes to buy a box of condoms labeled specifically for more modest-sized penises.
- Men are hesitant to go to their physicians for a problem completely unrelated to their penis. This is because of the fear that a full physical will make exposing their privates mandatory.
- This can also translate into fear of necessary surgery unrelated to the penis. Being in a vulnerable position, under anesthesia and nude in front of a surgical group can drill fear into a man who sees his penile size as inadequate.
- Men who see themselves as too small forego many relationship opportunities for fear of having a negative evaluation of their penis.
- Generally, men feel stress and anxiety even at a neutral penis joke. This happens especially if they are not happy with their own.
- Men can develop body dysmorphic disorder, depression, and have even admitted to contemplating suicide due to their negative view of their penis size and the social problems developed due to this anxiety.
Boost Your Self-Esteem with Penis Enlargement
It is clear that being content with one’s penis size is instrumental for a man’s self-esteem, health, and social success. There are ways to increase penis length and girth safely and effectively. They are available for those that find their penis lacking in size according to their own standards. Dr. Heller specializes in various penile enhancement procedures, including aesthetically believable fat grafting, ligament release, and liposuction at the pubic area for maximum penile lengthening appearance. Call today for consultation.
© 2018 Allure Plastic Surgery Center. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Allure Plastic Surgery is credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this press release is strictly illegal, with the exception of herein imbedded links.